A sample of some academic and non-academic publications.
- Kedrosky, P. (2004, June). Feeding time. Harvard Business Review, 18-19.
- Kedrosky, P. (2008). Entrepreneurs and Recessions: Do Downturns Matter? Kauffman Foundation Education Research. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=1352591 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1352591
- Kedrosky, P. (2009). Right-sizing the US venture capital industry. Venture Capital, 11(4), 287–293 http://doi.org/10.1080/1369106090319025
- Kedrosky, P. (2009). Challenge anyone? Quantifying the challenge system in professional tennis. NY Times, p. A23, , September 20, 2009. (Available at http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/21/opinion/21kedrosky.html)
- Kedrosky, P. & Feld, B. (2009). “Start-Up Visas Can Jump-Start the Economy,” The Wall Street Journal, December 2, 2009, http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704402404574525772299940870.html
- Kedrosky, P., & Stangler, D. (2010). Exploring Firm Formation: Why is the Number of New Firms Constant? SSRN Electronic Journal. http://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1585380
- Kedrosky, P. & Stangler, D. (2010). The structural dynamics of startups, young firms, and job creation. SSRN Electronic Journal. http://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1657167
- Kedrosky, P. & Stangler, D. (2011). Financialization and Its Consequences. SSRN Electronic Journal. http://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1798605
- Kedrosky, P. (2013). Is Growth Entrepreneurship Contagious? Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=2341122 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2341122